Birchtree has been brewing ReAnimator‘s amazing roasts at all our events for years, and their new Master St. location in Kensington was the perfect backdrop for Faye + Renee‘s beautiful florals and decor.
The theme for May’s menu was simple: relief. Spring had truly come, with local produce bursting with color, flavor and variety. We looked to capture as much of the available foods as we could with a really varied menu, and temper some of our exuberance with careful, delicate plating.
Photos | Brae Howard Photography
At the Bar
- Pink Peppercorn Lemonade
- Puff Curls black peppercorn rhubarb curls, herb thyme curls
- Snapper Ceviche: lemon, toasted fennel, oregano
- Fried Basil Flatbread, aged manchego, charred olive, saffron honey
- Prosciutto Envelope stuffed with cantaloupe melon with basil cucumber crema
- Manicotti Piccolo with herbed house ricotta, artichoke pea
- Watercress Egg Canape, micro salad and herby toast
- Seared Mahi Mahi with Cucumber Coulis with sorrel and scape pour over with hazelnut crumble
- Shortribs and Wild Violets with sunchoke puree and grilled asparagus
- Goat Cheese Budino with caramel and herbed whipped cream