We welcomed Spring surrounded by fabulous blooms inside the greenhouse at one of our favorite urban farms, Greensgrow. Located in Kensington, Greensgrow Farms is a nationally recognized leader in urban farming that is open to the public year-round. Bright notes and colors with some comforting touches dictated the menu. We were excited to debut our crispy spring pea gnocchi with tarragon honey and spring beef filet with sunchoke puree and hazelnut crumble.
Photography by Tiffany Fulmer, Echo Life Photography.
At the Bar
- Cucumber Canapes, classic, with chive cream cheese, sour cream and dill
- Crispy Spring Pea Gnocchi, tarragon honey, microgreens
- Beef Tartare, three herb oils
- Root Veggie Chips with sri racha creme, spicy pesto aioli, house ranch
- Botanist’s Board grissini, herbed clover rolls, ash rolled chevre, smoked pickled beets and dilly carrots
- “Fry Salad”, tangle of veg frites over avocado herb aioli, topped with fried calamari
- Creamy Mushroom Soup, with local crimini
- Petit Filet with sunchoke puree and hazelnut crumble, multi color carrots with shaved shallot
- Lemon Bar, with blackberry compote and fresh raspberries